The beauty of this gemstone is out of this world! The colour says it all!!
In previous centuries, an Emerald was believed to promote honesty and frugality and to hold within it the promise of new life in springtime.
Emeralds are previous stones of great value and intrigue. Their colours vary from brilliant green to soft blue or pale leaf greens. Emeralds are mined in Zimbabwe(Sandawana mine) Colombia, Brazil, South America,Tanzania and Zambia.
Emerald jewelry is also a perfect gift for Mother’s Day or a birthday. That special person will always remember thatt they got an Emerald in May,fot that special occassion!
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF EMERALDS.
- Use a soft micro-fiber cloth to remove the oil and dirt accumulated on the emerald jewelry.
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and put some mild soap in it eg Sunlight liquid
- Use a soft toothbrush or a jewelry brush to clean off the jewelry.
- Fill a second bowl with lukewarm rinse water.
- Dry the jewelry with a soft clean micro-fiber towel.